Kiss and Makeup

Woah Sienna! Lay off on the eyebrow pencil a bit, won't you?

Sienna_miller

Blimey oh riley. What was Sienna thinking (or more likely, what was her make up artist thinking) when she drew on these mamas? For someone whose make up is normally natural and flawless, this is a wee bit of a shock. In my humble opinion, blonde hair plus black eyebrows does not a good match make. She still looks stunning, though, even underneath all the ill-advised slap. What do you think? Has she gone overboard or are heavy eyebrows needed to balance out her bright red lips?

Related: Introducing the mini centre part! As seen on Sienna Miller...all the time | Sienna Miller is looking very strawberry blonde at the Glamour awards, do you like it?

Want to watch Shiny Fashion TV? Click here for the latest videos

Posted by Charlotte Howells on July 9, 2007 in Celebrity Beauty, Eye Makeup | Permalink

Comments

I think it's the combination of the two. Blonde hair + black eyebrows would look fab with a sheer muted lipshade. Either the red lippy or brown pencil should have stayed at home, for shame Sienna!

Posted by: Lin | July 10, 2007 3:53 PM

I definitely think that would be better, but I'm not sure blonde hair and black eyebrows is ever a good idea. Have you seen anyone who's pulled it off?

Posted by: Charlotte | July 12, 2007 3:23 PM

Make-up styles come and go. Her shiny skin look revisits the late 60s and early 70s. Her darkened and pencil-shaped eyebrows revist the 50s. In ten years all women may be doing this again.

She looks fine. This snide grasping for a fashion-headline is pathetic, which is typical for the fashion industry.

Posted by: jasper von sillyputty | July 14, 2007 6:51 PM

Posted by: jasper von sillyputty | July 14, 2007 6:52 PM

I think she looks darling and glam.

I like the look; she isn't a cookie-cutter like other starlets one could name.

She reminds me of a very young, blonde Audrey Hepburn or Kate Hepburn -- two other women who knew how to make a statement with their brows.

I never did like that thin, overly plucked look. This looks just right to me. Next time, however, I'd use a brown one shade lighter, to blend better with the blonde hair. But only one shade. Other than that? Perfection.

Posted by: Jean V | July 16, 2007 2:23 AM

The comments to this entry are closed.