Win! Win! Win! A £60 Florame beauty detox set from Florame
Another fab comp for you, in association with Hippyshopper...
There are all sorts of reasons to avoid obscure chemical ingredients in cosmetics; not least that nobody can be sure exactly of their impact on our bodies. What we do know is that many of these substances are absorbed and stay beneath the skin for some time after use, and the jury's out on whether this could cause harm to our long-term health, as well as that of the planet when the products are disposed of. For many, that's not a risk worth taking.
Happily, there are now plenty of options available that use only natural ingredients we have used and understood for generations. One such range is made by Florame, and we've got a goodie bag worth over £60 of their new organic DermaStress products for you to try. This anti-aging range range contains an exclusive compound of essential oils capable of naturally preventing skin stress – one of the principle contributors to the ageing process.
Details of the prizes are after the jump...
This compound is the perfect mix of a selection of rare plants combined with the qualities of other active plant ingredients. With proven anti-stress and anti-free radical properties, DermaStress Protection works by actively fighting against numerous environmental threats to protect and preserve the skin’s youthfulness.
The DermaStress Protection range carries the Ecocert guaranteed organic Cosmebio logo which certifies that:
• the products are not tested on animals
• they are produced without the use of any raw petrochemical materials
• a minimum of 95% of all ingredients used are natural or of natural origin
• a minimum of 95% of the vegetable/plant ingredients used are organic
• the products do not contain synthetic colouring agents or synthetic fragrances
• they do not contain ethoxylated emulsifiers or parabens
- 1 x DermaStress hand cream (£12.95)
- 1 x DermaStress body lotion (£19.55)
- 1 x DermaStress invigorating mist (£12.95)
- 1 x DermaStress purifying mask (£17.35)
To enter the competition, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject header "florame", including your full name and postal address