Your favourite beauty products
You might remember we ran a competition to win the entire Toni and Guy Model Me range, and asked every entrant to name their favourite beauty products. I've now trawled through every single entry (there was a lot, trust me) and can reveal your absolute favourite beauty products. First up, here's the individual products that had the most mentions...
1. YSL Touche Eclat - Despite a host of pretenders, more of you mentioned this than any other product.
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - Close behind was Elizabeth Arden's staple do-everything cream.
3. Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara - This was the third most popular response, proving what we've also said, this mascara kicks ass.
4. Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect - The number of you that chose this as your fave product suggests it's still living up to the hype.
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - These two Kiss and Makeup staples were joint fifth in your affections.
Also not far behind was Baby Lotion and Vaseline, guess you like to keep it simple!
Keep reading to find out the most popular brands...
There were some brands that just came up again and again, here's your top go-to beauty companies...
1. Clinique - So many of you chose Clinique products as your favourite, with scores of their products making the grade.
2. Boots No 7 - You especially liked the liquid eyeliner, must check that out!
3. Lush - Our favourite stinky store Lush has a place in your hearts too, the Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser and the Buffy bar were among the top choices.
4. Olay - We love Olay, you love Olay too!
5. Tigi Bedhead - This was the most frequently mentioned hair care brand, closely followed by John Frieda.
So there you have it, a few small surprises, but it seems like products with a lot of hype - Protect and Perfect, Touche Eclat, 8 Hour Cream - actually are your favourites! But is that because of the hype or the cause of the hype? Guess we'll never know!
Like that? Check out the top 50 products chosen by the Kiss and Makeup team last year.
Want to watch Shiny Fashion TV? Click here for the latest videos