Kiss and Makeup's top ten beauty blogs
The beauty blogosphere has grown from a handful to literally hundreds over the 20 months Kiss and Makeup has been alive, so to save yourself the hassle of trawling through them all, here's the top ten beauty blogs we're thoroughly addicted to...
1. Beaut.ie The Irish gals over at Beaut.ie tell it like it is and have a way with words to rival Marian Keyes.
2. Temptalia The best and most beautifully photographed eyeshadow tutorials on the internet, no question!
3. We Love Beauty The only beauty blog that is so pretty and well presented you feel like you're reading a magazine.
4. Hey, Dollface! Written by fellow Shiny and officially the funniest writer in the world Amber, this never fails to give me a giggle...
5. A Touch of Blusher If PJ at A Touch of Blusher recommends something, I know it's good. She also knows all the important scientific things about beauty products - go there and learn!
6. Musings of a Muse The muse has the biggest collection of makeup I have ever seen, and thankfully she shares all her makeup wisdom with the world.
7. Jolie in NYC One of the original beauty blogs, and still one of the best, it's even made it into book form.
8. Bella Sugar If you want to ogle at celebrity beauty bloopers, there's no shortage of it here.
9. Bjooti Most of the words are in Swedish, but worth a visit for the lovely pictures and the one line English translations.
10. Truth in Beauty Posts on this blog by an anonymous UK beauty editor are rare, but they're always packed with tell-it-to-you-straight info.
Want to watch Shiny Fashion TV? Click here for the latest videos