Meadham Kirchoff's AW12 Nail Rock Halloween designs have arrived!
Last time when London Fashion Week designer Meadham Kirchoff launched their Spring / Summer 2012 nail wraps with Nail Rock, everyone went mad for them. So it comes as no surprise that the designer has decided to go for round two with a special edition for Autumn / Winter 2012 which were worn by models at their show this season.
With rather an apt Halloween theme, the nail wraps comprise of 15 different designs featuring eye balls, ghosts, fangs and witches black cats, which co-ordinates with the supernatural beauty themed seen at their Autumn / Winter 2012 show. What do you think? Will you be wearing them this Halloween and beyond?
Ever used nail wraps before? Check out the instructions below if you're unsure...
1. Start with a clean dry nail using the Acetone wipes included.
2. Push back cuticles, shape and file nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer.
4. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. This can be trimmed to fit if needed
5. Place at the cuticle edge and firmly press on the nail.
6. If you have any creases then lift wrap slightly and stretchit back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
7. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
8. Take a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.
The designs are set to last up to 10 days on nails and 8 weeks on toes and takes around 10 minutes to apply.